How do I forward a fax I received to another fax machine?
You can forward received faxes to another fax machine, or convert the faxes into PDF documents and forward them to a shared folder on the network or to an email address. Forwarded faxes are deleted from the product's memory.
Before using this feature, make sure the date and time are set correctly, the forwarding destination is set up in the contact list, and the email server settings are configured.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings.
- Select General Settings.
- Select Fax Settings. You see a screen like this:
- Select Receive Settings.
- Select Save/Forward Settings.
- Select Unconditional Save/Forward.
- Select Forward.
- Select Yes.
Note: If you want to print the fax automatically before forwarding it, select Yes and Print.
- Select Add Entry and select the forwarding destination from the contacts list.
- Select Close.
- Confirm the displayed forwarding destinations and select Close.
- Under Options When Forwarding Failed, select whether you want to print the faxes or save them in the printer's inbox if forwarding received faxes fails.