It takes a long time to copy a document. What should I do?
Try copying your original in draft mode. Do the following:
- Place your original document on the scanner glass, or place multi-page documents in the ADF.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy.
You see this screen:
- Select the Advanced Settings tab.
- Press the down arrow button to select Quality. Select Draft as the quality type.
- When you are ready to copy, select the Copy tab and select the Copy icon.
Published: Sep 20, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!