How do I connect my WPS-enabled wireless router to my product?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the home icon, if necessary.
- Press the icon. You see a screen like this:
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended). (If the product is already installed on a wired network, select Router.)
- Select Start Setup or Change Settings. (If the product is already installed on a wired network, select Change to Wi-Fi Connection and select Yes to confirm.)
- Select Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup.
- Select Close to exit. You see the icon on the LCD screen and should be able to connect to your product directly from your computer or device, and then print. If you are printing from a computer, make sure you installed the network software as described on the Start Here sheet.
Note: If you don't see the icon on the LCD screen, you may have selected the wrong network name or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.
Published: Sep 13, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!