How do I copy a document or ID card using the product's control panel?
Copying Books, ID Cards, or Borderless PhotosYou can copy two pages of a book or both sides of an ID card onto a single sheet of paper. You can also copy a photo and print it without any borders.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
- Press the home icon, if necessary.
- Select Various prints
- Select Various copies. You see a screen like this:
- Select one of these options:
- ID Card to scan and copy both sides of an ID card onto one side of paper.
- Book Copy to copy two facing pages of a book onto a single sheet of paper.
Note: Make sure the first page of your original is placed on the scanner glass as described on the LCD screen and select Print Settings to view and change the print settings, if necessary.
- Borderless Copy to make a copy without margins around the edges.
- Place your book, card, or photo on the product.
- To print more than one copy, select Copies and use the displayed numeric keypad to select the number of copies (up to 99).
- Change any of the displayed settings as necessary.
- Select the Advanced Settings tab to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- Select Preview to preview your copy on the LCD screen.
- When you are ready to copy, press the Copy icon.
Note: To cancel printing, select Cancel.
- For ID Card and Book Copy, follow any on-screen instructions to place the rest of your originals and select Start Scanning.
Compatible Epson Papers
Placing Originals on the Product