How do I connect my WPS-enabled wireless router to my product?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the WPS button on your router.
- From the home screen, select Wi-Fi Setup and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended) and press the OK button.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Push Button Setup (WPS) and press the OK button.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup. Your product should now display a Wi-Fi symbol on the LCD screen.
Published: Sep 5, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!