How do I change the Power Off Timer setting?
Changing the Power Off Timer SettingYou can use the product's control panel to change the time period before the printer turns off automatically. You can set two different time periods: one for external power, and one for battery power.
- From the home screen, select Menu and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Press the arrow buttons to select Printer Setup and press the OK button.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Power Off Timer and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Do one of the following:
- To set the timer for when external power is in use, press the OK button.
- To set the timer for when the product is running on the battery, press the arrow button to select Battery Power and press the OK button.
- Select the length of time after which you want the product to automatically turn off when it is not in use. Then press the OK button.
Published: Sep 5, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!