My printout has incorrect margins. What should I do?
If your printed page has incorrect margins, try these solutions:
- Make sure you selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software.
- Make sure you selected the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program.
- Make sure your paper is positioned correctly for feeding into the product.
- Clean the scanner glass and the document cover. If there is dust or stains on the glass, the copy area may extend to include the dust or stains.
- Select the appropriate original size in the copy settings.
You can use the preview option in your printer software to check your margins before you print.Related tasks
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac
Published: Feb 20, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!