How do I run a cleaning cycle from the product's control panel?
You can clean the print head using the control panel on your product.
- Load a few sheets of plain paper in the rear paper feeder.
- Select the icon on the LCD screen
- Select Maintenance > Print Head Nozzle Check.
- Select Start. When the cleaning cycle is finished, you see a message on the screen.
Never turn off the product during a cleaning cycle or you may damage it.
- Check the printed pattern to see if there are gaps in the lines.
Print head is clean
Print head needs cleaning
- If there are no gaps, select O.
- If there are gaps or the pattern is faint, select X and continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to clean the print head, check the nozzles, and repeat the process as necessary.
Published: Mar 24, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!