How do I copy a document or photo using my product's control panel?
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow button to select Copy and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- To print more than one copy, press the up or down arrow button to select the number (up to 99).
- Press the left or right arrow button to enable or disable ID Card Copy. You can copy both sides of an ID card onto one side of a sheet of paper.
- Press the OK button to view the print settings for the copies. You see this screen:
- Press the down arrow button to view the individual settings. You see this screen:
- To change the print settings, press the left or right arrow button and select the necessary settings. When you are finished, press the OK button.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: To cancel copying, press the stop button.
Published: May 2, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!