My printout contains incorrect characters. What should I do?
- Make sure any cables are securely connected at both ends.
- In Windows, delete all jobs from the Windows Spooler. Click Print Queue on the Maintenance tab in the printer settings window, and cancel any stalled print jobs.
- If your product is connected to a USB hub, connect it directly to your computer instead.
- If incorrect characters still appear in your prints, try connecting your product using a different cable.
- If your computer entered sleep mode the last time you printed, the next print job after your computer exits sleep mode may contain garbled characters. Print your document again.
If incorrect characters appear in your prints, try these solutions before reprinting:
Published: May 28, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!