How do I connect my product to my wireless network using the product's control panel?
Selecting Wireless Network Settings from the Control PanelYou can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, install the necessary software by downloading it from the Epson website. The installer program guides you through network setup.
Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of fax and network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your fax and network data and settings.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select the icon. You see a screen like this:
- Select Router.
- Select Start Setup or Change Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your wireless network or select Enter Manually to enter the name manually. Use the on-screen keyboard to enter your network name.
- Select the Enter Password field and enter your wireless password using the on-screen keyboard.
Note: The network name and password are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.
- To move the cursor, press the left or right arrows.
- To change the case of letters, select Shift.
- To delete the previous character, select Back Space.
- To enter a space, select Space.
- Select OK when you finish entering your password.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and select Start Setup to save them. A message appears when setup is complete.
- If setup was unsuccessful, select Print Check Report to print a network setup report, or select Re-enter to try again.
- Press the home button to exit. You see the icon on the LCD screen and should be able to connect to your product directly from your computer or device, and then print. If you are printing from a computer, make sure you installed the network software from the Epson website.
Note: If you don't see the icon, you may have selected the wrong network name or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.
Entering Characters on the LCD Screen
Setting a Password and Locking the Control Panel
Status Icon Information