My scanning software doesn't work properly in Windows or on my Mac. What should I do?
If your scanning software does not operate correctly, try these solutions:
- Make sure your computer has adequate memory and meets the system requirements for your operating system.
- Make sure your computer is not running in a power-saving mode, such as sleep or standby. If so, wake your system and restart your scanning software.
- If you upgraded your operating system but did not reinstall your scanning software, try reinstalling it.
- In Windows, make sure your product is listed as a valid device in the Scanners and Cameras control panel.
- If you are scanning with the ADF, make sure the ADF and document covers are closed.
- Try scanning at a lower resolution or increase the free space on the computer's hard disk. Scanning stops if the total data size reaches the limit.
Published: Feb 3, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!