How do I print a scanned image and save the file to my computer with Epson ScanSmart?
Open Epson ScanSmart and follow the instructions below.
Printing a ScanYou can print your scanned image and save the scanned file to your computer.
Note: Printing scanned images is available only with Epson printers. If you do not have an Epson printer, save the file and print it from an application that can open the file.
- Make sure your originals are scanned and reviewed. See the link below.
- In the Select Action window, click Print. You see a screen like this:
- Change the settings as follows:
- Select the Epson printer and change the print settings, if necessary.
- Select the number of copies you want to print.
- If you also want to save a copy of the scanned image to your computer, click the checkbox.
- The document type and scan date for the file name are automatically detected. You can change them as necessary.
- You can save the scanned image in a variety of formats. If you select Searchable PDF as the File type setting, you can select the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) language.
- Select the folder on your computer in which to save the file.
- Click Print.
Scanning a Document in Epson ScanSmart
Published: Feb 3, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!