How do I save faxes to my Mac instead of printing them?
You can use the Epson FAX Utility software to save faxes. You can download the software from the Downloads tab on the product's support page.
After the software is installed, do the following:
- On your Mac, open the menu and select System Preferences. Select Printers & Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan > FAX EPSON [your product name] > Options & Supplies > Utility > Open Printer Utility.
- Select Fax Receive Monitor.
- Select FAX EPSON [your product name] in the Printer list and select Receive Settings. If necessary, click Next.
- Select "Save" (save faxes on this computer). You can also select a location to save your faxes by selecting Save to.
- Click Send to send the settings to the product.
Published: Feb 18, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!