I can't print from Windows with a wireless connection after I replaced my router. What should I do?
You need to set up your product again for the new router. Do the following:
- Uninstall your product's software. See these instructions.
- Do one of the following:
- Windows 10: Click and select (Settings) > Network & Internet > Windows Firewall. Disable the firewall.
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Control Panel > Windows Firewall. Disable the firewall.
- Windows (other versions): Select or Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Firewall. Disable the firewall.
If you have other firewall software enabled, you need to disable it also. If you don't know how to disable it, contact your firewall provider for help.
Note: This step is needed to install the product's software and complete the wireless setup. Remember to enable your firewall software after you complete the wireless setup.
- Download and install the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package from the Downloads tab on the product's support page. Open the file you downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Note: After you complete the wireless setup, turn your firewall back on.
If this does not solve the problem, contact Epson Support.
Published: Apr 15, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!