How do I connect my product to my wireless network using the product's control panel?
Selecting Wireless Network Settings from the Control PanelYou can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software by downloading it from the Epson website. The installer program guides you through network setup.
Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of fax and network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your fax and network data and settings.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select the icon. You see a screen like this:
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended).
- Select Start Setup or Change Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your wireless network or select Enter Manually to enter the name manually. Use the displayed keypad to enter your network name.
- Select the Enter Password field and enter your wireless password using the displayed keypad.
Note: The network name and password are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.
- To move the cursor, select the left or right arrows.
- To change the case of letters, select .
- To delete the previous character, select .
- To enter numbers and symbols, select .
- To enter a space, select .
- Select OK when you finish entering your password.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and select Start Setup to save them.
- Do one of the following
- If setup was successful, select Close to exit.
- If setup was unsuccessful, select Print Check Report to print a network setup report or select Re-enter to re-enter your network name and password.
- Press the home button to exit. The Wi-Fi icon displayed on the LCD screen indicates your wireless connection status. If the product is not connected to the network, you may have selected the wrong network name (SSID) or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.
If you are printing from a computer, make sure you installed the network software as described on the Start Here sheet.
Printing a Network Status Sheet
Entering Characters on the LCD Screen
Status Icon Information