How do I make multiple copies using the product's control panel?
Copying Documents or PhotosYou can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass, or place multi-page documents in the ADF.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy. You see a screen like this:
- To print more than one copy, use the + or - button to increase or decrease the number of copies, or select Copies, use the displayed keypad to enter the number of copies, and select OK.
- Change any of the displayed settings as necessary.
- Select Advanced Settings to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: To cancel printing, press the stop button.
Published: Aug 5, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!