My original does not feed from the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). What should I do?
If your originals do not feed when placed in the ADF, try these solutions:
- Make sure the ADF icon lights up on the Copy or Scan screen on the LCD screen. If not, reload the originals.
- Make sure the size, weight, and number of your originals are supported by the ADF.
- Make sure the originals are loaded correctly.
- Make sure the document is not curled or creased.
- Try cleaning the inside of the ADF.
- Do not load originals above the arrow mark on the ADF edge guide.
Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Specifications
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: Aug 5, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!