My scanning software doesn't work properly in Windows or on my Mac. What should I do?
If your scanning software does not operate correctly, try these solutions:
- Make sure your computer has adequate memory and meets the system requirements for your operating system.
- Make sure your computer is not running in a power-saving mode, such as sleep or standby. If so, wake your system and restart your scanning software.
- If you upgraded your operating system but did not reinstall your scanning software, try reinstalling it.
- In Windows, make sure your product is listed as a valid device in the Scanners and Cameras control panel.
- If you are scanning with the ADF, make sure the ADF and document covers are closed.
- Use the Epson Scan 2 Utility on your computer to reset the scanner software settings. If resetting the settings does not solve the problem, uninstall and reinstall the scanner software.
Uninstall Your Product Software
Windows System Requirements
Mac System Requirements
Published: Aug 12, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!