How do I make multiple copies using the product's control panel?
Copying Documents or PhotosYou can copy color or black-and-white documents or photos onto plain paper.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Load plain paper in one of these sizes: Letter (8.5 × 11 inches [216 × 279 mm]) or A4 (8.3 × 11.7 inches [210 × 297 mm]).
- Do one of the following to start copying:
- To copy a black-and-white original, press the B&W copy button.
- To copy a color original, press the color copy button.
- To copy a black-and-white or color original in draft mode, press the B&W copy button or the color copy button and the stop button at the same time.
- To make more than one copy, repeatedly press the B&W copy button or the color copy button for the number of copies you need (up to 20 copies). For example, to make 4 copies, press the button four times. Make sure you press the button in intervals of less than one second.
Note: Margins with a width of 3 mm appear around the edges of the paper.The product scans and prints your copy.
Note: To cancel copying, press the stop button.
Published: Oct 13, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!