How do I check my product’s network status?
You can use a web browser to check the operating status of the product with the product’s built-in Web Config Utility, or you can print a network connection report to diagnose connection problems with the product on your network. See below.
Accessing the Web Config UtilityYou can select your product's network settings and confirm its operating status using a web browser. You do this by accessing your product's built-in Web Config utility from a computer or other device that is connected to the same network as your product.
- Print a network status sheet.
- Locate the IP address for your product that is listed on the network status sheet.
- On a computer or other device connected to the same network as your product, open a web browser.
- Enter your product's IP address into the address bar.
Printing a Network Status Sheet
Printing a Network Connection ReportYou can print a network connection report that provides details of the connection between the product and the wireless router.
- To print the network connection report, press the network status button on the product.
- Review the information contained in the report and resolve any errors.
Network Connection Report Codes and Messages
Published: Oct 13, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!