I'm having paper feed problems. What should I do?
If you have problems feeding paper, try these solutions:
- Place the product on a flat surface and operate it in the recommended environmental conditions.
- Be sure to insert the paper cassette all the way into your product.
- If multiple pages feed at once, remove the paper, fan the edges to separate the sheets, and reload it.
- Do not load more than the recommended number of sheets.
- Make sure your paper meets the specifications for your product.
- If paper jams when you print on both sides of the paper, try loading fewer sheets.
- Clean the roller inside the printer to remove any dust on the paper path.
- For best results, follow these guidelines:
- Use new, smooth, high-quality paper that is not curled, creased, old, too thin, or too thick.
- Load paper in the cassette printable side down.
- Follow any special loading instructions that came with the paper.
Cleaning the Paper Guide
Paper Jam Problems Inside the Product
Paper Jam Problems in the Paper Cassette
Paper Jam Problems in the Rear Cover
Paper Loading Capacity
Published: Jan 20, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!