How do I check my product’s network status?
You can use a web browser to check the operating status of the product with the product’s built-in Web Config Utility, or you can print a network connection report to diagnose connection problems with the product on your network. See below.
Accessing the Web Config UtilityYou can select your product's network settings and confirm its operating status using a web browser. You do this by accessing your product's built-in Web Config utility from a computer or other device that is connected to the same network as your product.
Note: You can also access the Web Config utility from the product information area in the Epson Smart Panel app.
- Print a network status sheet.
- Locate the IP address for your product that is listed on the network status sheet.
- On a computer or other device connected to the same network as your product, open a web browser.
- Enter your product's IP address into the address bar.
Note: The administrator password is required to access the full capabilities of the Web Config utility. The default password is the product's serial number. Check the label on your product to locate the serial number.Related tasks
Printing a Network Status Sheet
Printing a Network Connection ReportYou can print a network connection report to view solutions to any problems you may have using your product on a network.
- Make sure a few sheets of plain paper are loaded in the product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings > General Settings > Network Settings > Connection Check. After the network connection is checked, you see a screen like this:
- Select Print Check Report to print the network connection report.
Network Connection Report Codes and Messages