How do I connect my product to my wireless network using the product's control panel?
Selecting Wireless Network Settings from the Control PanelYou can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software by downloading it from the Epson website. The installer program guides you through network setup.
Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your network data and settings.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select the icon. You see a screen like this:
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended).
- Select Start Setup or Change Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard. You see a screen like this:
- Select the name of your wireless network or press the + button to enter the name manually. If you are entering the name manually, use the displayed keyboard to enter your network name.
Note: The network name and password are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.
- To move the cursor, press the left or right arrows.
- To change the case of letters, select .
- To delete the previous character, select .
- To enter numbers and symbols, select AB1#.
- To enter a space, select .
- To finish entering your network name or password, select OK.
- Select the Enter Password field and use the displayed keyboard to enter your network password.
- When you are finished, confirm the displayed network settings and select Start Setup to begin setup.
- Do one of the following:
- If setup was successful, select Print Check Report to print a network setup report or OK to finish with the setup.
- If setup was unsuccessful, select Print Check Report to print a network setup report or Re-enter to re-enter your network name and password again.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. The Wi-Fi icon is displayed on the LCD screen and indicates your wireless connection status. If the product is not connected to the network, you may have selected the wrong network name or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.
If you are printing from a computer, make sure you installed the network software as described on the Start Here sheet.