How do I make multiple copies using the product's control panel?
Copying Documents or PhotosYou can copy color or black-and-white documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass or in the ADF.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy.
- Press the left or right arrow button to select Color or B&W.
- Select More. You see this screen:
- To print more than one copy, use the keypad to enter a number (up to 99).
Note: Press the C clear button to clear the amount of copies, if necessary.
- Press the OK button to view the print settings for the copies. You see a screen like this:
- Press the down arrow button to view the individual settings. You see this screen:
- Press the up or down arrow button to scroll through settings. To change the setting for the displayed option, press the left or right arrow button and select the necessary settings. When you are finished, press the OK button.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: The color, size, and border of the scanned image will not be exactly the same as the original. To cancel copying, press the stop button.
Loading Paper in the Rear Paper Feeder
Compatible Epson Papers
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: Aug 18, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!