My product is printing blank pages. What should I do?
If blank pages print unexpectedly, try these solutions:
- Make sure you selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software.
- If a blank page exists in a document you are printing and you want to skip printing it, select the Skip Blank Page setting in your printer software, if available.
- Run a print head nozzle check to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure your product is selected as the printer in your printing program.
- Make sure your product is on a flat surface and operating in the recommended environmental conditions or multiple sheets of paper may be fed at the same time.
Print Head Nozzle Check
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Extended Settings - Windows
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac
Selecting Printing Preferences - Mac
Published: Aug 18, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!