How do I copy a document or photo using my product's control panel?
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy.
- To print more than one copy, press the + or – buttons to increase or decrease the number of copies.
Note: You can also select Copies and use the displayed numeric keypad to select the number of copies (up to 99).
- Change any of the displayed settings as necessary.
- Select the Advanced Settings tab to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: The color, size, and border of the scanned image will not be exactly the same as the original. To cancel printing, press the stop button.
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
Loading Paper in the Rear Paper Feeder
Published: Dec 8, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!