How can I confirm that my product has detected the correct ink after swapping inks from Photo Black to Matte Black (or vice-versa)?
After swapping your ink cartridge, follow the steps below to confirm the change:
- Select Start > Settings > Printers.
- Right-click Epson StylusRIP 2200 and select Properties.
- Select the Device Settings tab.
- Select Matte BK + Light BK (or Photo BK + Light BK if your using Photo Black ink) for the optional Black Ink Combination setting.
- Click the appropriate button, click Apply, and click OK.
- With PSserver running, open the Chooser.
- Select AdobePS driver and PSserver__Stylus Photo 2200.
- Click Setup, then click Auto Setup in the dialog box and click OK.
- The ink set for the printer is registered automatically.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!