How do I connect my Android device to my product?
You need to establish a Bluetooth connection between your mobile device and the printer. To connect the printer to your Android device with a Bluetooth connection see below:
Check that Bluetooth is enabled on the printer before connecting.
The Bluetooth light pulses when Bluetooth is enabled.
If Bluetooth is disabled, enable it by following the steps below:
- Press the power button to turn off the printer.
- Press the power button and the Bluetooth button at the same time.
The printer powers on and the Bluetooth light pulses.
- Pair your device to the printer using the instructions for your device's operating system.
Connecting the Printer to Your Android DeviceYou can connect the label printer to your Android device using Bluetooth.
- Turn on your mobile device.
- Go to Settings > Wireless & Network and turn on Bluetooth.
- Wait while your device scans for the printer. The printer is displayed when your device finds it.
- Tap the printer. Pairing is complete when the printer is listed in the paired devices list.
Note: The Bluetooth icon in the status bar on your device does not change after pairing is complete, nor does the connection status display on the Bluetooth settings screen.
- Open iLabel.
- Tap the icon.
- Tap Printer.
- Tap LW-600P.