I see a message on my mobile device that my product is not connected. What should I do?
If you connected your mobile device to your printer using Bluetooth, try these solutions:
- Make sure the mobile device's Bluetooth is turned on.
- Check to see if the printer's Bluetooth light is pulsing. If not, enable Bluetooth on the printer and try pairing with the printer again.
- Check if the printer is communicating with another mobile device. The printer can only communicate with one device at a time.
- If the printer is connected to a computer with a USB cable, it cannot communicate using Bluetooth. Disconnect the USB cable and try pairing the printer again.
- Check your mobile device for any messages.
Connecting the Label Printer to Your Mobile Device
Published: Feb 20, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!