How do I create a custom paper size in Windows?
Do the following:
- Right-click your printer icon on the Windows task bar, then select Printer Settings.
- If necessary, select the Main or Paper tab.
- Select your paper Source in the Paper Settings section.
- Click the User Defined button or select User Defined as the Size. A User Defined Paper Size window opens.
- Enter a Paper Size Name, then select the Paper Width and Paper Height.
- Click Save, then OK.
- Click OK again.
Published: Mar 9, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!