My ICC profiles do not appear in Mac OS X 10.1 to 10.6. What should I do?
The operating system may prevent the ICC profiles from installing correctly. Do the following to copy the ICC profiles to the correct location:
Note: Close all image editing software before you begin.
- Open the hard drive and select Library > Printers > EPSON > InkjetPrinters > ICCProfiles folders.
- Hold down the control key on your keyboard and then click on the file with the .profiles suffix.
- From the new window, select Show Package Contents.
- Next, select the Contents then the Resources folder.
- Copy all ICC profiles in the Resources folder.
- Open the hard drive and select Library > Colorsync > Profiles folders and then paste the copied ICC profiles.
Published: Mar 8, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!