How do I uninstall and reinstall my printer driver in OS X 10.1, 10.2, or 10.3?
Open your hard drive, then do the following:
- Select Applications > Utilities, then double-click Printer Service Utility. Remove all Epson Stylus Pro paper queues from the Printers List, then close the open windows.
- Select Library > Receipts, then drag the SProXX00.xx.pkg file to the trash.
- Select Library > Printers > Epson, then drag the plugin for your product to the trash.
- Select Preferences > Epson, then drag files related to your product to the trash.
- Close the open windows.
- Reinstall the driver for your product.
Published: Mar 2, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!