I'm having paper feed problems. What should I do?
- For heavy or thick media, follow the instructions in the User Guide to load the media correctly.
- Make sure the paper is not folded, wrinkled, or damp.
- Make sure the printer's environment is within the required temperature and humidity range.
- Make sure no foreign objects are inside the paper path.
- Make sure the printer isn't located in a brightly lit area. The paper sensors may not operate correctly.
- Make sure the Media Type and Paper Source settings in the printer software are correct.
- Make sure the Platen Gap setting is correct for the paper or media you're using.
Check the following:
Published: Mar 9, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!