Ink smears on the edge of my media. What should I do?
Try the following to adjust the Platen Gap settings:
- Make sure the printer is turned on and the LCD displays READY.
- Press to enter the printer's menu system.
- Press to select Printer Setup.
- Press to select Platen Gap.
- Press to select Platen Gap settings.
- Press to select the desired adjustment.
- Press Enter to save the setting.
- Press toreturn to theReady screen.
Published: Jun 15, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!