I see horizontal lines in my printout. What should I do?
Perform a nozzle check from the printer's control panel or Epson printer driver, then do one of the following:
- If there are gaps in the nozzle check pattern, clean the print head nozzles.
- If there are no gaps in the nozzle check pattern, try the solutions below.
- Increase the print resolution.
- Turn off the High Speed setting in the printer driver.
- Select an alternate paper profile for ink coverage.
Published: Aug 23, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!