I am having trouble manually loading media into the rear manual feed slot. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Make sure that the product is turned on and READY appears on the LCD.
- Attach the rear sheet guide to the back of the product.
- Slide the left edge guide to the left so it is slightly wider than the width of your paper.
- Insert one sheet face up and short edge first into the rear sheet guide against the right edge guide.
- Slide the left edge guide against the left edge of the paper.
- Gently guide the paper into the slot until it meets resistance. Maintain a constant pressure; after a few seconds you'll feel the product pull the paper into printing position.
- Use both hands to pull out and extend the output tray, lifting it slightly as you pull. Make sure the arrow marks on the tray and the printer are aligned.
Published: Mar 8, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!