How do I add a print queue for my printer in OS X 10.1 to 10.6?
Do the following:
- Turn on the printer, if necessary.
- Select System Preference and click Print Center, Printer Setup Utility, or Print & Fax.
- Click Add, or select Add Printer from the printer's drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate Epson port connection (e.g. Epson USB) and select the product.
- Select All for the Page Setup.
- Click Add. All print queues should appear in the printer list.
- Select your product and click Make Default.
Published: 9-Mar-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!