How do I restore my product's default settings?
To restore the default settings, you need to reset the product and perform the initialization process. Do the following:
- Press all four buttons (A, B, C, and D) at the same time. The screen goes blank, then the EPSON logo appears.
Note: If you do not want to lose measurement data stored in the product or reset any other settings, select a language and units, enter your information, and set the date and time. Otherwise, you can skip entering the information by pressing the A button until you see the time screen.
- Press and hold the B button on the time screen until the Settings screen appears.
- Press the C or D button to highlight Sys. Settings, then press the A button.
- Select Initialize, then press the A button.
- Select Yes, then press the A button.
The product begins initializing, which can take 4 to 5 minutes. When the product finishes initializing, the EPSON logo will appear, and you will be asked to select the language and units, enter your information, and set the date and time.