The time changes suddenly on my product or the time is incorrect. What should I do?
- Perform GPS positioning by pressing Start/Stop on the Time screen. The product sets the time automatically during GPS positioning.
Note: The product cannot perform GPS positioning indoors. Perform GPS positioning outdoors with no obstacles overhead that might interrupt GPS signals, such as tall buildings or trees.
- Make sure the product is fully charged. If the battery charge runs low, the time may be incorrect.
- Change the DS Time (Daylight Saving Time) setting in the Set Time menu. If your area is currently on Daylight Saving Time, set the DS Time setting to ON. If your area is not on Daylight Saving Time, set the setting to OFF.
- Check the Time Zone setting in the Set Time menu. If you traveled into a different time zone and the Time Zone setting is set to Manual, you can manually adjust the time zone by doing the following:
- On the Time screen, press Enter.
- Select Settings > System > Set time > Time Zone > Manual.
- Press up or down to select your new time zone and press Enter.
- Press and hold back for at least two seconds to return to the Time screen.
Try the following:
Note: To have the time automatically change when you travel between time zones, set the Time Zone setting to Auto.