I can't charge the product. What should I do?
- If the watch does not charge when you attach the USB charging clip, check the following:
- Make sure you fully charge the watch. Partially charging the watch can affect battery life.
- Make sure the USB charging clip is attached correctly.
- Clean the contact points on your watch and the USB charging clip and attach the clip again.
- If the battery was exhausted when you attached the USB charging clip, the charging screen may not appear for 1 or 2 minutes. Wait for the screen to appear.
- Make sure you are using a compatible USB charger or USB port.
- If you still cannot charge your watch's battery, detach the USB charging clip and contact Epson Support for help.
- If the watch and the USB charging clip become hot during charging, stop charging the watch, detach the USB charging clip, and contact Epson Support for help.
- If you see an error screen indicating a charging error, stop charging the watch and move to an environment with a temperature within the operating temperature range.
If you experience problems charging the battery in your watch, try the following solutions:
Charging the Watch
Published: Dec 1, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!