The product displays an inaccurate heart rate. What should I do?
- Tighten the wristband so that the product is worn snugly around your wrist. This may cause a slight impression on the wrist.
Note: Do not wear the product too tight. You should still be able to fit your little finger under the watch band. If you feel any discomfort, loosen the wristband.
- Make sure you are wearing the product as shown below. Do not wear the watch on the underside of your wrist or covering your ulna bone.
- Protect the product by wearing it under your sleeve in cold or windy conditions. Cold temperatures can affect the heart rate measurement’s accuracy. Use the product in the following operating temperatures:
- Product: 23°F to 122°F (-5°C to 50°C)
- Charging clip: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
Try the following:
Published: Dec 8, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!