How do I set up one-touch scanning to scan to a remote computer over a network?
Do the following:
- Turn on your scanner and the remote computer.
- Open Epson Scan on the remote computer and make sure the correct scanner is selected.
- Click the button, then select File Save Settings.
- Set your desired scanning settings in the File Save Settings window.
- Make sure the Show this dialog box before next scan option is not selected.
- Click OK to close the File Save Settings window.
Note: Epson Scan must be left open on the client computer you are scanning to. You can, however, minimize it to the taskbar.
- Press the Start button on your scanner to begin scanning. The scanner saves your image according to the settings specified in the File Save Settings window.
Published: Jun 19, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!