Epson Connect suddenly stopped working. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure your product is turned on, and clear any error messages that appear on the product's control panel or your computer.
- Make sure your product is properly connected to your wired or wireless network.
- Make sure your Internet service is functioning correctly.
- If the Approved Senders List is enabled for Email Print in your Epson Connect account, try sending an email from an approved email address. Then do one of the following:
- If your product receives the email and prints the attachments, modify or disable the Approved Senders List as necessary so the product can receive emails from the email address you're using.
- If the product does not receive your email, Epson Connect may be undergoing maintenance. During this time, Epson Connect services are not available.
Note: Epson performs regular maintenance on Epson Connect and notifies users of scheduled maintenance via email and the Epson Connect user page.
Published: Sep 15, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!