How do I install the Remote Print Driver in Windows?
Before you install the Remote Print Driver, make sure to do the following:
- Set up your product with a network connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product. To see the Start Here sheet, go to the Epson Support main page, select your product, select Manuals and Warranty, and then click Start Here - Installation Guide.
- Create an Epson Connect account and connect your product to the account. See Epson Connect Printer Setup for instructions.
- Activate Remote Print in your Epson Connect account. See Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print for instructions.
To install the Remote Print Driver, do the following:
- Download the Remote Print Driver and run it. You can download the driver from the Downloads tab on your product's support page.
- When you see the screen below, select EPSON Remote Print and click OK.
- Select your language and click OK.
- Select Agree and click OK.
- Enter the product's email address and click OK. Then click OK again.
Note: If you see this screen, click Install.
- Click OK.
The remote print driver will appear in your list of printers. When you are ready to print, select the remote print driver in your application.