I can't get the app to connect to the Epson FastFoto FF-680W. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure your scanner is turned on.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi setting on the scanner is turned on. To turn on the Wi-Fi settings, press the Wi-Fi button on the front of the scanner once. When connected to the router, the Wi-Fi and Power lights on the front of the scanner are steady blue. However, when the scanner is in sleep mode, all lights are turned off. Tap any button on the scanner to wake the scanner, and then check the lights.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi setting on your smart device is turned on.
- Make sure you enter the correct SSID and password for your network.
- Make sure the smart device and scanner are connected to the same network (wireless router) or access point.
- If the Wi-Fi light on the front of the scanner is solid white, try setting up the scanner again
- If the solutions above do not help, try rebooting the router.
Published: Aug 19, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!