How do I scan with the app?
Do the following:
- Make sure your mobile device and product are connected to the same wireless network.
- Start the app and select your product if necessary.
- Place your document or image on the scanner glass.
- Select Scan > Scan.
Note: Select to modify any scan settings.
- Select .
- Do one of the following:
- Select Local Folder to save your scan to your mobile device. Change the file name, select a file type > Save.
- Select Open In to save to another app. Change the file name, select a file type > Open In and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select a storage service to store the scan with the storage service and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: You need to have an online storage service set up before you can save a file to the service. The following are supported: Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!