My printout has incorrect colors. What should I do?
If your printouts have incorrect colors, try these solutions:
- Make sure the Advanced B&W Photo, Black/Grayscale or Grayscale setting is not selected in your printer software.
- Run a nozzle check to see if any of the print head nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- Your printed colors can never exactly match your on-screen colors. However, you can use a color management system to get as close as possible. Try using the color management options in your printer software.
- Try turning off the PhotoEnhance setting in Windows.
- Try adjusting the Gamma setting.
- For best results, use genuine Epson ink and paper.
Print Head Nozzle Check
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Color Management Options - Windows
Advanced Color Controls - Windows
Published: Jun 19, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!