How do I set up my product with a WPS-enabled router or access point?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the network status icon.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see a screen like this:
- Select Push Button Setup (WPS) and select Proceed.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup.
- Press the home button to exit. Your product should now be connected to the network.
Published: Mar 21, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!