How do I set up color management for my product in Adobe PhotoShop on my Mac?
Do the following:
- Open the File menu in Adobe Photoshop and select Print.
- Under Color Handling, select Printer Manages Colors.
- Click Print Settings. A new window appears.
- Under Orientation, select Color Matching from the pop-up menu.
- Select EPSON Color Controls.
- Make sure the Color Settings are set to EPSON Standard (sRGB) under Print Settings.
Published: Mar 8, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!